Friday 12 June 2015

Unboxing | June 2015 Look Fantastic Beauty Box


So I decided to sign up to a subscription box after watching so many YouTube videos about them. I've order a few different ones just to try it out see which one I like best etc. So if you have any ideas or any you would like to see then just comment them below. This one I have here is the Look Fantastic box which I will link at the end. It was £15 without postage just for a one off purchase and the postage was just under £4 I think. So you get the box for under £20 and the box was worth a total £53.



So this is what the box looks like inside once you take it out of the cardboard box they send it in. It looks quite nice and you can definitely re use the box. The inscription in the box if you were wondering says "Discover something beautiful... #LFBEAUTYBOX".

Once you get through the tissue paper you get a little discount voucher thing for your next purchase and a little card that tells you details about the products you have received.







As you can see above you get 6 products which are all sample/travel size. The largest product in there was the shampoo and the shine spray which were 50ml. So I will next go through each product individually.




So the first thing is this Korres Aloe & Soapwort shampoo for frequent use. It's 50ml and smells ok (not the best but something I would use without too much complaint). Korres is a good brand so I'm quite excited to try it. It's not a bad sample size either so I'm pretty happy with this product.








Next is a product by Caudlie and is a radiance serum complexion correcting cream. The booklet says that it is the No 1 anti-dark spot product in france. It's quite small but if it is just for spots then you only really need a small bottle. If it does even skin tone and does what it says it should be a very good product and I would consider repurchasing it.







The Next product is the one I am most looking forward too and it's a Glycolactic radiance renewal facemask. It is supposed to remove dead skin cells to renew complexion, make skin look brighter, healthier and more radiant, helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and combats black heads and blemishes. This is quite a lot for one product to do so I am a little bit sceptical but all the same I am excited to use it.






The next product is the one I am least happy with. It's a shine hair spray from label.m the good thing about it is it has a UV protection however I already have a shine spray by kms and I don't tend to use it. So I will probably give it to my sister as she does a hairdressing course and would find more use for it.








Next is a Crème Prodigieuse (not sure how to say it) but it is a reviving moisturising cream for normal to combination skin and is 15ml so is quite a small sample size. I have other creams like this so it isn't something special for me however it is always nice to try something new and you never know I may like it.







Last but not least is a rapid collagen infusion by Murad it comes in a plastic pouch but it is in a 5ml bottle. It looks quite interesting and I haven't used something like this before so I am looking forward to it however I'm not sure if it is something I would regularly buy.






So that was my unboxing of the June 2015 Look Fantastic Beauty Box if you would like to see more of these posts then leave a comment below. Also comment if you got the box or if you didn't with what your favourite product was. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment