Tuesday 28 July 2015

Summer nails

I don't know about you but when it comes to summer I love painting my nails in pretty colours. So here are a few designs I have tried out. I find that your nails can sometimes be not only pretty but can be a way to express yourself.
 

So here is the first one and they are butterfly wings. These take forever to do I shan't lie to you because I do the ombré nail underneath then taken the black and created the wing and finished it off with the wire dots. I love this design it's one of my favourites and if you would like a tutorial on any of the nail designs I've created just leave a comment below.


Ok so this next one is a pretty blue and purple ombré nail. I really like these colours they are perfect colours I feel for summer. I just kind of experimented and these seemed to work. That's ta the key I guess is experimentation.


Lastly I have these pink and gold nails. I'm not sure if you can see the but the pink is actually matte coated and the pink is such a cute colour from nails inc called fizz.

So this is just a few designs I created and if you would like to see more or have a tutorial on them please let me know in comments and I will try my best to do that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment